Posted on August 10, 2017
Article by Patrick Pierson with the University Of Arkansas
Fayetteville, Arkansas– With the 2017 season approaching, Arkansas football head coach Bret Bielema and players will host the Razorbacks’ annual Fan Day presented by Pepsi on Saturday, Aug. 12 at Willard and Pat Walker Pavilion. The event will be open to the public and free for fans of all ages.
• Parking is free and available in parking lots all along Razorback Road but recommend Lots 72, 73, 73A, 74, FB Lot, and Meadow Street Parking Garage which are closest to Gate 1.
Open Practice Before Fan Day Activities
• The team will hold an open practice from 1 to 2 p.m., inside Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
• Gates will open at 1 p.m., and fans are asked to enter through Gate 1.
• No outside food or drinks, other than bottled water, will be allowed inside Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium or Walker Pavilion.
• In case of inclement weather, the open practice inside the stadium would be cancelled. Please check ArkansasRazorbacks.com for more details on the day of the event.
Fan Day Activities
• Fan Day activities will take place inside Walker Pavilion beginning at 2:30 p.m. Fans are asked to enter through the West doors that face Razorback Road.
• Fans in attendance can pick up a commemorative poster and are invited to receive autographs from Coach Bielema and their favorite Razorbacks from 4 to 5 p.m. In order to expedite the autograph process and accommodate as many fans as possible, please note Coach Bielema and players will autograph one item per person and no posed photographs will be allowed.
• A kid zone will feature inflatables throughout the practice center plus other fan activities including a photo booth, free caricature sketches and balloon art.
• The Razorback soccer and volleyball teams will also be signing autographs on their official team posters. Fans will also have the opportunity to meet the Razorback Spirit Squads and Tusk.
• Hog Heaven, the official team store of Razorback Athletics, will be open during the event and will have items to purchase such as footballs, mini helmets and hats to be autographed.
Junior Razorbacks Will Receive Early Entry
• Members of the Junior Razorbacks will receive early entry into the Fan Day activities beginning at 2:15 p.m., and may enter at the Razorback practice field gate located next to Walker Pavilion off Razorback Road. This is an exclusive entrance for Junior Razorback members.
• Razorback Athletics season ticket holders of any sport and Razorback Foundation members receive the added benefit of a free membership for up to four children. Fans can register their child online to become a Junior Razorbacks Club member by clicking here.
Single-Game and Season Ticket Packages Available
• A limited number of season tickets remain available for all games as well. Season ticket packages begin as low as $250.
• Fans interested in season tickets for all six home games can visit with a ticket sales representative at both the open practice and Fan Day.
• Starting at $120, fans can purchase a two-pack mini planthat includes tickets to TCU and Auburn, the best two home games of the year.
• Single game tickets, including club and premium seating, are still available for all six home games at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. Prices begin as low as $45 for two of the Razorbacks’ non-conference games. Group rate tickets are also available for groups of 10 or more. Tickets for the Southwest Classic between Arkansas and Texas A&M on Sept. 23 at AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys, are also available for purchase here
For more information on Razorback Football, follow @RazorbackFB on Twitter.
1 p.m. – Gate 1 open at DWRRS.
2 p.m. – Open practice concludes.
2:15 p.m. – Junior Razorbacks receive admission to Fan Day event inside the Walker Pavilion (Enter at the Razorback practice field gate located next to Walker Pavilion off Razorback Road).
2:30 p.m. – General public receives access to Fan Day event inside the Walker Pavilion (Enter through the West doors that face Razorback Road).
4:00 p.m. – Coach Bielema and players sign autographs throughout the Walker Pavilion field area.
5:00 p.m. – Fan Day activities conclude.